Monday, August 18, 2008

Live and Learn

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately.  This week has been disaterious (is that a word?)  for me.  "BUYER BEWARE"   Someone (Fraud) got into my paypal account and made $570 worth of purchases without my authorization. Now my accounts and everything is in lock down for investigation. :(  I can't buy anything whaaaaa. It's taken all of me and I feel used!  It's a horrible feeling. I hope this will never happen to any of you.  Please if you have a paypal account please be careful of your banking cards that you keep on file. Change your passwords often.  Close the account if you know your not using it. If you need it create a new one, close it immediately.  I could just say "Live and Learn".  And then, my home computer is super slow, possible virus so it takes forever to even upload a picture.  And I need to get a new memory card for my camera. the other ones are too full. I need some organization for my pictures that I never develop. Any Ideas? Excuses, Excuses, Excuses....
So bear with me. I got so many new pictures to share. As soon as I get myself out of the $$$ trauma I will get back on track.  Other than that I'm getting great therapy by doing CARDS! 
So those who wanted to join me this month, Please, Join me! I need the company!

Till next time, Hopefully soon......

No comments: