Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4th of July Paper Bag Album



Sorry I havn't posted any artwork lately. I keep for getting to charge my camera! Its a whole day kinda thing. But here is a picture of my first official scrapbook! Okay a mini one. It's made out of paperbags, yes brown lunch bags. It is so fun to make and cheap! I used leftover scraps to make it because it only uses little pieces. the opening of the bag allows you to add more pictures as a pocket. When you first make the book put one bag over the other alternating sides, like turn one end one way and turn another bag the other way. so when you fold it it's top, bottom, top, bottom, etc.... To bind it I used jumbo Eyelets, but you can use anything! punch holes tie it with ribbon, put rings on them or clamp it with office clips. Don't forget to leave the margin to bind it before you begin decorating you pages.
till next time!

3 comments:

Raina said...

Hey I am finally on!
Way cute blog! I wish I had a passion like you have. Or you can say an amazing talent!
Check out my blog- rainaeames.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I love this album. The picture really doesn't do it full justice!

Candy Bello said...

i love this 4th of july theme! your book is soooo cute!!

:)
candy